Legal Compliance and Regulatory Information
DJH is the brand used by DJH Accountants Ltd and DJH Wealth Management Ltd which is not itself a separate legal entity in any jurisdiction.
Independent Financial Advice
Independent financial planning advice is provided by DJH Wealth Management Ltd.
DJH Wealth Management Ltd – Authorised and Regulated by The Financial Services Authority FRN: 457930
Registered Office: Porthill Lodge High Street Wolstanton Newcastle Staffordshire ST5 0EZ Company number: 05918247
Accountancy and Audit
DJH Accountants Ltd is a company registered to carry out audit work by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Registered Office: Porthill Lodge High Street Wolstanton Newcastle Staffordshire ST5 0EZ. Registered in England: No. 5572090 Registered with The Chartered Institute of Taxation as a firm of Chartered Tax Advisers. DJH Accountants Ltd VAT number is: 280 6605 58 A list of directors is maintained for inspection at the Registered Office.
The term ‘DJH Accountants Ltd’ ‘DJH Wealth Management Ltd, ‘DJH’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is detailed above. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The content of this site is for general information purposes only. It does not constitute professional advice (legal, financial or otherwise) nor should it be used as such.
- Use of this site does not form a contract for services between this company and yourself.
- We cannot accept responsibility for actions based on the material contained herein
- Any personal data transmitted through our site may be stored on our databases.
DJH Accountants Ltd
DJH Wealth Management Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)1782 710101
The text and graphic content of this web site may be used, printed and distributed ONLY under the following conditions:
- the content of the site is used for non-commercial purposes only
- copyright information is displayed (© DJH Accountants Ltd)
- the content is not modified